its my burthday ok..can't you just let me have peace just for today..can't you just let me be happy on this very day..i am tired larhh..i dun wan to fight animore..i had enuf of fighting with you every single day..and things are not even getting better..i need a rest..gimme a rest..ok fine..I AM SORRY..i say I AM SORRY..will this do..are you satisfied now..arrggghhh..you suck larhh..you ruined my burthday..its onlie an hour more till my burthdae is over..cant you even wait that long..I HATE YOU..orrr..you really did forget my burthday..ok..its ok that you forgot..a lot more people remembered..bt need you destroy my day..arrrgghhh..enuf ellyana..talking bout it wud onlie hurt you more..ok ok..to think of it..my burthdae is getting more boring each year..it seems like any other nrml day except that there is a so called celebration..aiya..but it ok..i got loads of present to dae..hehe..i am darn happy larh..lets see what i got..i got a barney soft toy that sings i love you..i got a beutiful butterfly necklace..i got a puma jacket..i got a puma belt..i got a puma pants..and a puma t-shirt..n still more pending..haha..anw thnks for all th presents peeps..kk..anw peeps..i dun think i'll be blogging that often now..i have to take some time off to think about things..and do some soul searching and self-reflection.. ( as "requested" by mr julian ho beng qiang )ouh..about grad nite..i think i shant post about it..its too cliche already..
TheLady ♥
11:38 PM
Notice
Uninvited Personnels, Keep Your Comments To Yourself.
Cause I Am Like Oh So NOT Interested To Know What You Are Thinking.